Dead Straight

on Thursday, December 20, 2012
So I don't know if you guys know but my blog resembles something that of a girl's blog (yeah, shirtless guys included). As a result of that, my friends (Leemay, in particular) have this thing where I'm almost like the gay friend my "sister" even calls me Ellie now (then again, that's been going for a while now).

But earlier today, someone posted this video on tumblr and I'm pretty sure I'm straight now.


Like, dead straight.

Like what.

Goddammit Yuri. Oh my fuck, I'll probably be listening to all my GG Albums again.

Anyway, I've been pretty bored with cleaning the house and whatnot and we have made astounding progress. I'm pretty happy with it. And something else I'm proud of is the progress we've made in Zelda Twilight Princess. We managed to get through about 5 dungeons in 2 days and for us that's pretty good.

That's probably enough from me so here's a yawning kitten.















A la Prochaine~

0 comments: